Do you have floor plans?
If so, we’ll use those to suggest furniture configurations. If not, don’t worry! We can walk you through how to properly measure your space or help you schedule a measurement service.
How will you use the space?
Whether you are moving into a new office or redesigning an existing space, we’ll help you consider all the details necessary. We may ask:
- Do you require a WOW factor for new recruits or clients, or is price/functionality your primary concern?
- How many people will share the space?
- What are their functions and individual storage needs?
- Does each work area require guest seating?
- Are there shared storage and/or printer area needs?
- Do they need to meet in groups occasionally?
- Do you prefer an open/collaborative space or is privacy a concern?
- Will there be common seating areas?
Tell us about your budget
Knowing your approximate budget allows us to plug the right products in from the beginning, which saves you valuable time in the long run. Rest assured we will always provide a competitive price and will not “pad” prices to use your budget. Some questions to ask yourself include:
- Do you have existing furniture you want to re-use in the space?
- Have you considered leasing options to allow you to maintain your valuable capitol for other more critical needs?
Let us show you some options
Resource Interiors will come up with floor plans and 3D drawings describing several potential office layouts. We’ll work with you to develop the best space for your company’s needs.
Enjoy delivery and installation on your schedule
Resource Interiors partners with the best installers in the business to ensure your project runs like clockwork. We will coordinate every aspect and will work around your schedule, no matter how demanding.
Let’s Start Something New
Take the first step in redesigning your space to fit your company’s evolving needs.